Based on trailing average of six months’ growth, 50% penetration will be reached by end of September 2012, though the trend is for accelerated adoption. – Asymco Report, ‘The US Smartphone landscape’
Now that a majority of US consumers are carrying these powerful devices in their pockets, the call center is adapting by:
- Replacing hold time with an intelligent call-back
- Enhancing the IVR with a visual interface
- Asking the right pre-call questions for faster call resolution
Consumers are welcoming these changes because they eliminate common frustrations with the call center experience. Companies are also welcoming these changes. (Well, at least the smart ones are.) Why? Because, in addition to improving the customer experience, companies are able to lower handle times and thus lower costs.
WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW COMPANIES:
- Adapted to their smartphone app and mobile site.
- Integrated the smartphone into their call center.
- Determined what kind of ROI to expect.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn how these companies took a leap of faith and launched their call center into the 21st century – via the smartphone.
3 Ways Smartphones Will Change Call Centers Forever
Date: Thursday, September 27th at 2:00pm ET
Speaking: Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo
Who Should Attend:
- VP’s and Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s and Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s and Directors of Web/Social Media
Space is limited. Sign up today!