Email, web self-service, chat, and other online channels now account for more than 30% of all customer service requests – so what does that mean for the call center? Fonolo is thrilled to be hosting today’s Google Hangout on the future of multi-channel customer service.
Watch the conversation unfold as we hear from this amazing panel of contact center industry experts. You’ll learn about stats, trends and tools affecting multi-channel customer service! Plus gain answers to the questions lurking in your minds:
- What is the long-term destiny of social media for the contact center?
- Why are so few mobile apps smart about customer service?
- Where does the voice channel come into play?
It’s clear that we live in a multi-channel world with 52% of consumers using three to four channels when seeking customer service. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn how your call center can provide an exceptional service experience.
- The impact of mobility
- The role of the voice channel
- The effects of social media
- Plus so much more!
Global Director Mobility, Genesys
Director of Mobile Strategy, Voxeo
Senior Director, Product Marketing Strategy, 7