Consumers want and need an exceptional service experience when phoning a contact center. However, the reality is that they prepare themselves for the inevitable – long hold times, repeating information to agents, and dealing with horrific IVR’s.
Even in this multi-channel era, the phone channel cannot be ignored. According to Forrester, voice is still the most widely used service channel, with a 73% utilization rate. This percentage has not changed in the last 3 years. So the question remains – how can call centers improve the customer experience by eliminating these top complaints?
As a service organization, if you’re not making rapid changes to deliver the best experience, you’ll quickly get stomped by the competition.
The facts don’t lie!
- 75% of customers think the option of a call-back is “highly appealing”.
- 32% of contact centers experienced fewer abandoned calls after call-backs were added (based on a study of 200 call centers).
Ultimately, adding call-back technology results in happier customers, less abandonment, lower telco costs and shorter handle times.
Interested in learning more?
In this one hour webinar you’ll learn how to offer a better call center experience by replacing hold-time with a call-back.
Here’s a sneak peak at the slides!
We talk about:
- How to eliminate hold time
- An easy way to create happier customers
- How to reduce cost-per-call
- Plus so much more!
Who should watch:
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media