Rapid change brings uncertainty. If you’re in the communications technology space, chances are you’re being inundated with new options that are making the path to success a difficult one. That’s why the International Avaya Users Group (IAUG), the largest customer-led communications technology community in the world, is gathering thousands of market and thought leaders to make sense of it all.
Join them April 27-May 1, 2014 in Dallas, Texas for IAUG CONVERGE2014 – the leading industry event for broad-based communications.
IAUG CONVERGE2014 will address:
- Avaya’s current place in the market and its roadmap for new and existing offerings
- How to benefit from the BYOD and mobility movement, without compromising network security
- Strategies to overcome the myriad of SIP implementation challenges to realize ROI
- The ins and outs of the Cloud and how to incorporate it into your organization’s planning
- Efficient and cost-effective ways to make your enterprise technologies integrate with one another more seamlessly
- And so much more
Fonolo will be at booth #201 in the Solutions Expo, where we’ll be featuring our 100% Avaya-compatible call-back solutions and of course yummy chocolate bars! Fonolo eliminates the need for callers to wait on hold, allowing contact centers to improve the customer experience, reduce cost-per-call, and lower abandonment rates. Customers can also add call-backs, virtual queuing and Web Call-Backs (formerly Visual IVR) to their existing Avaya platform.
We look forward to hearing about your IT business needs in Dallas.
Visit the IAUG website to learn more!