A new year presents a new opportunity for call center managers to boost their game! So what trends seem to be the most relevant? We’ve already identified the Top 10 Call Center Trends for 2015 in our latest whitepaper, but there are four areas that we see making the biggest impact.
The 4 Big Trends
Cloud-based contact centers, SMS, video support and omni-channel customer service are trends that are driving the most impactful changes in the call center landscape. Tune in to next week’s webinar to learn more!
Here’s a sneak peak at the slides!!
We talk about:
- Cloud-Based Contact Centers: Why the cloud revolution is impacting every aspect of contact center technology
- SMS: One of the oldest communication channels is gaining new relevance. But has it already peaked?
- Video Support: Is Amazon’s Mayday the model for the future or a one-hit wonder?
- Omni-Channel: The central challenge in customer service today is managing the customer journey across different channels.
Who should watch:
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media