In light of today’s webinar on the top 4 contact center trends for 2015, I wanted to highlight 10 of the most important call center statistics for this year.
I hope you can put them to good use, and better yet, can join us on today’s informative webinar!
1. By the end of 2015, more than 40% of the top companies will be using gamification to transform their business operations. (Source: Gartner)
2. Business spending on mobile projects will grow 100% by 2015. (Source: Forrester)
3. 44% of consumers with texting capabilities would prefer to press a button to initiate a text conversation immediately, rather than waiting on hold to speak with an agent. (Source: The Harris Poll)
4. 64% of consumers would prefer to use texting over voice as a customer service channel. (Source: The Harris Poll)
5. 86% of today’s call centers are multi-channel, and 74% of customers are using three or more channels for customer service related issues. (Source: ICMI Research)
6. 45% of consumers will abandon an online transaction (and switch to voice) if their questions or concerns are not addressed quickly. (Source: ICMI Research)
7. 81% of all consumers agree that it’s frustrating to be tied to a phone, waiting for customer service help. (Source: The Harris Poll)
8. In 2013, 62% of organizations were already using cloud-based contact center solutions and this number is expected to grow by 25% in 2015. (Source: DMG Consulting)
9. 39% of contact centers are either planning to implement or upgrade their chat features in the next 12 months. (Source: ContactBabel)
10. US consumers alone will own 257 million smartphones and 126 million tablets by 2016. (Source: Forrester)
Learn more about what you can expect in the year ahead by attending today’s webinar on the top 4 contact center trends for 2015.