Have you ever talked to a customer service rep and had that feeling that they just don’t care? Perhaps they’re having a bad day or were poorly trained, but to you – the consumer – it makes no difference. Ultimately, you feel undervalued.
In a service environment, perception is everything. The language you use can greatly impact how consumers feel about an experience. For example, something as simple as using positive language can often rescue a bad interaction, leaving customers on a high note.
Here are 10 phrases that are sure to make your customers happy:
- Mobile customer service is a priority
- Self-service takes the lead
- Human support is still required
- Customer experience trumps all
- And 6 more important trends