Sending callers on a wild goose chase by navigating a complicated phone menu is no way to service your customers. All too often callers will “zero-out” in hopes of a quicker response – this leads to higher costs as those calls are constantly misdirected.
The idea behind Visual IVR is to replace the traditional phone menu with a simple visual interface on the web or mobile device. But is this the right solution for your call center?
Visual IVR: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
In an industry where customer experience is essential to success, it’s important to understand which strategies will lead your call center down the right path. Listen to the experts as they dive into the true advantages and drawbacks of Visual IVR in this one-hour Google Hangout.
Watch this interactive discussion unfold!
We talk about:
- Is the name “Visual IVR” a good reflection of what it is?
- What are the pros and cons to Visual IVR?
- Is Visual IVR a permanent part of the customer experience, or just a stop-gap measure?
- How can a contact center determine if this is a good solution for them?
Who should watch:
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media
Senior Director, Contact Center Practice Lead at NACR
Director, Emerging Technologies at Aspect Software
Product Marketing, Virtual Contact Center at 8×8, Inc.
Senior Director, Product Marketing Strategy, 7
President at Fonolo