Customer service is arguably the single most important aspect of any organization. With that, support departments have to understand how customers wish to communicate in order to be successful.
As we all know, the options for support are endless, phone, email, social media, etc. But there are two platforms that are starting to compete head to head – chat and instant messaging (IM). These tools both offer short messages sent and read in real time, allowing you to converse more quickly and easily – but there are some obvious pros and cons to each.
Is live chat taking a back seat to instant messaging?
It’s a hot topic of debate and Fonolo will be tackling it head on during next week’s webinar with 7. Here’s a sneak peak at what’s to come….
Whether your company has already made a bet on chat or messaging, or if you are still weighing your options, this webinar will be a unique opportunity to hear the pros and cons of each.
We talk about:
- Chat vs. Messaging
- The Rapid Adoption of Messaging
- The Best Option for the Mobile Future
- How this Fits in a Multi-Channel Call Center
Who should watch:
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media
Co-Founder and CEO
Vice President Chat Agent Services