Last month, Facebook made an announcement that would allow businesses to automate its customer service through Facebook Messenger. Before long, the twitterverse was abuzz about bots (cue the hashtag #botmania). And it’s no surprise that the conversation has kept its momentum, and likely will, until we see the true effects this technology has on B2C communications.
It raises a number of very important questions like: Will automated customer support eventually replace the 1-800 number? What will happen to the live agent? How will chat providers be affected? These questions had us itching for some answers, so we invited a panel of chat experts to tackle them and more in a one-hour Google Hangout.
Watch this teaser video now to find out what you can expect from this highly anticipated discussion, “Chatbots: New Reality or Just Hype?”, broadcasting live on May 26th at 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT!
Join our panel discussion on Thursday, May 26th at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT as the experts separate fact from #botmania fiction.
We talk about:
- How Will Bots Impact Other Customer Service Channels?
- Are We Seeing Real Improvements in AI and Natural Language Understanding?
- Will Chat-Style User Experiences Replace The App-Centric Model?
- Plus So Much More!
Who should watch:
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VPs & Directors of Web/Social Media
Lead Analyst and Founder, Opus Research
Director of Sales and Marketing, SnapEngage
Voice of Olark, Olark
Vice President Chat Agent Services, 7