Then all at once, the message boards light up like Christmas trees, the phones start ringing off the hook and your agents turn to you with that “deer in the headlights” look. Facing spikes in call volume is one of the top challenges for contact centers.
It doesn’t matter how many support reps you have available: When spikes hit your contact center, hold times escalate, customers become frustrated, SLAs become impossible to meet, and your agents suffer the consequences. The bad news is that your great day at the office just took a turn for the worse. The good news is that we have a solution to this problem.
Here’s a video snippet from our very own Shai Berger…
Learn 4 tips that will help you to better manage call volume spikes and deliver uncompromising customer service.
We talk about:
- How to Meet Rising Consumer Expectations
- Staying Focused on the Right Metrics
- Planning for the Worst
- Plus so Much More!
Who should watch:
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
- VPs & Directors of Web/Social Media
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience