Every year Fonolo recognizes contact centers who are dedicated to reducing hold time, thereby delivering a superior customer experience. This year is no different! We are excited to acknowledge three amazing organizations for their outstanding achievements. The following companies have worked diligently to improve agent engagement, while also enhancing the customer experience, and we are honored to be part of their ongoing transformation.
So, without further ado, here are the 2017 Customer Experience Excellence Award Winners (#CXAwards):
Don’t miss the lastest trends! Download your FREE contact center trends 2020 report here.
- HKT Teleservices, a subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider, offers clients world-class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes.
- HomeAdvisor, is a leading nationwide digital home services marketplace providing homeowners the tools and resources for home repair, maintenance, and improvement projects.
- Nutrisystem, Inc., is a leader in the weight loss industry, having helped millions of people lose weight over the course of 45 years.
A Word About this Year’s Winners:
“We are thrilled to acknowledge these recipients for their commitment to outstanding customer service,” said Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo. “With Fonolo’s innovative cloud-based technology, it’s easy for contact centers to add call-backs and improve the customer experience. This year’s winners have eliminated an unprecedented amount of hold time, thereby exceeding consumer expectations. They deserve to be recognized for this exceptional achievement.”
Remarks from the Recipients:
We are delighted that our continued focus on delivering excellent customer service has been recognized. The Fonolo solution was very easy to implement and the team has been great to work with since transitioning to production. Their service has substantially improved our abandon rate at a time when call volume increased substantially.
– Gene Oliver, Vice President of Information Technology & CIO, HKT Teleservices (US)
We launched Fonolo a little over a year ago and we didn’t see the dramatic, immediate results we anticipated. However, once we utilized Fonolo’s expert staff to help us analyze call data, we recognized that Fonolo was having a valuable impact. Fonolo helped us determine what the proper settings should be, and at that point we saw a noticeable abandon rate improvement.
– Matt Zurcher, Senior Vice President of Customer Care, HomeAdvisor
We are always evaluating our customer relationships and customer experience with our brand. One of those primary touch points is our contact center. We like to provide a positive and convenient experience, and that’s where the Fonolo solution set has been able to assist us. Fonolo’s In-Call Rescue call-back option allows our customers to hold their place in queue without having to stay on the phone line. This added convenience has been well received by our customers and our team.
– Bill MacBride, Senior Vice President of Customer Care, Nutrisystem Inc.
To read the full announcement visit fonolo.com/news.
- Preparing for the second text-revolution
- Making your contact center omnichannel ready
- Moving your call center to the cloud
- AI trends for the coming year
- Plus so much more