It’s that special time of year. Put your hands together and give it up for the 2018 winners of Fonolo’s Customer Experience Excellence Awards!
Each year, Fonolo takes pause and looks at the big CX picture, studying the work of the best and brightest contact centers across all industries and regions. It awards those that shoot for the stars by significantly reducing hold times and thus winning the hearts of clients. We are honored to acknowledge two amazing businesses for their outstanding achievement in improving their customers’ experiences through the offering of call-backs. The recognized companies have optimized their agent experiences, reduced abandon rates, and made award-winning experiences for their customers. We are proud of them.
Read on as we roll out the carpet and pay homage to the 2018 Customer Experience Excellence Award Winners (#CXAwards):
- First Bank, a subsidiary of FB Corporation, is a family-owned business that offers the stability and experience with long-term planning that helps businesses and the communities in which they operate grown and thrive. With more than $66 billion in assets and 94 locations throughout California, Missouri and Illinois, First Bank has developed a relationship-driven approach to offer comprehensive solutions for clients in commercial and consumer banking, wealth management, mortgage banking and more.
- PFS (NASDAQ:PFSW) is a Global Commerce Operations Partner with solutions spanning branded fulfillment services, high-touch customer care, intensive fraud management offerings, and scalable WMS and OMS technologies. PFS is a business unit of PFSweb, Inc.
A Word About this Year’s Winners:
“The awards season is always an exciting time for us. Each year we are thrilled to acknowledge eminent recipients for their commitment to outstanding CX. This year is no different” said Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo. “With Fonolo’s pivotal cloud-based call-back technology, the 2018 recipients have gone above and beyond in eliminating hold time while giving precious time back to their customers. Join me us in applauding their exceptional work.”
Remarks from the Recipients:
We take great pride in providing a world-class customer experience through our global contact centers. Fonolo’s advanced technology gives us the flexibility needed during high-volume periods to improve service levels and give precious time back to customers. We are honored to receive this award and look forward to continued success with Fonolo in the future.
— Zach Thomann, SVP & General Manager
The client experience is one of our key performance indicators. Waiting on hold certainly creates a negative experience we prefer to avoid, but when it does happen we appreciate the safety net Fonolo provides. We have received positive feedback from our clients about this newly implemented alternative to waiting on hold.
— Jeff Yielding, VP of Client Contact Center, First Bank
- Tracking Customer Engagement
- Improving the Customer Experience
- Raising Customer Lifetime Value
- Plus So Much More!