How Social Media has Changed the Call Center Game Forever
Customers who communicated with a contact center through social media and then received subsequent follow-up rated their final satisfaction nearly 20% higher than those who received no follow-up, and were 15% more likely to recommend that company.
In this one hour webinar you’ll learn how social media has permanently changed the game for the call center industry.
Shep Hyken is a customer service expert, professional speaker and bestselling author who works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees.
We’ll talk about:
- How has social media changed the way contact centers work?
- What mistakes do companies make with social customer service?
- Since social media changes so rapidly, is it fair for us to demand service on those channels?
- What’s the worst social service “fail” that you’ve seen?
- Has the rise of social media been a net plus or minus for customer service, overall?
- Plus so Much More!
Who should attend:
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media