TORONTO, ON – January 31, 2019 – Fonolo, the pioneer in cloud-based call-back solutions for the contact center, today announced that it saved customers more than 77 years of hold time in 2018. This amounts to a staggering 40+ million minutes of hold time across over 3,100 different call center queues. The company’s growth accelerated as organizations across many different verticals – including retail, financial, and healthcare – sought to improve the contact center experience for their customers.
“As expectations around customer service increase, companies must continually upgrade their processes and technology in order to keep customers happy. One proven way companies can improve customer service is to replace hold-time with a call-back,” says Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo. “Fonolo’s solutions allow organizations of all sizes to add advanced call-back functionality to their call centers. And with recent platform upgrades, Fonolo offers security features which specifically benefit larger organizations, including two of our most recent customers: A Fortune 500 financial services firm and a Fortune Global 500 shipping and logistics company.” ·
Fonolo’s other notable accomplishments over the past year include:
- The release of its advanced new call-back platform which offers increased security, reporting, customization, and accessibility;
- The appointment of software industry veteran, Mike Arsenault, as Vice President of Sales, as well as four additional sales and business development hires;
- Powering positive social media initiatives including Humans of Customer Service and the Customer Experience Excellence Awards;
- Notable customer success stories of Fonolo’s In-Call Rescue and Web Rescue products including The General Automobile Insurance Services and First Services Credit Union;
- Major media mentions, including the BBC;
- Certification on the Aura 8, CS1000, and IP Office platforms from Avaya, three of the most widely deployed midmarket business communications solutions in the world; and
- The awarding of three new patents to its intellectual property portfolio, for a total of 18 key patents on call center technology, with more applications currently pending.
To learn more about Fonolo’s call-back solutions for phone, web, and mobile, visit fonolo.com.
Fonolo, the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, has revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. The company’s patented call-back technology empowers customers with an innovative alternative to waiting on hold. Fonolo’s award-winning solutions are trusted by a growing list of call centers who aim to enhance the customer experience. From Fortune 500 companies to SMBs, Fonolo is valued by customers for its scalability, expertise, and proven ROI.
Visit fonolo.com to learn how your call center can reduce abandonment rates, smooth out call volume spikes, and lower costs.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Samantha Mehra, Marketing Communications Manager