Toronto, ON – March 28, 2017 – Fonolo, the pioneer in cloud-based call-back solutions for the contact center, today announced the winners for its 2017 Customer Experience Excellence Awards: HKT Teleservices, HomeAdvisor, and Nutrisystem, Inc. The awards program recognizes contact centers who deliver superior customer experiences and who are dedicated to reducing hold time. Companies were selected based on the total amount of customer hold time saved using Fonolo call-backs.
“We are thrilled to acknowledge these recipients for their commitment to outstanding customer service,” said Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo. “With Fonolo’s innovative cloud-based technology, it’s easy for contact centers to add call-backs and improve the customer experience. This year’s winners have eliminated an unprecedented amount of hold time, thereby exceeding consumer expectations. They deserve to be recognized for this exceptional achievement.”
About the 2017 Customer Experience Award Winners:
- HKT Teleservices, a subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider, offers clients world-class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes.
- HomeAdvisor, is a leading nationwide digital home services marketplace providing homeowners the tools and resources for home repair, maintenance, and improvement projects.
- Nutrisystem, Inc., is a leader in the weight loss industry, having helped millions of people lose weight over the course of 45 years.
Remarks from the Recipients:
We are delighted that our continued focus on delivering excellent customer service has been recognized. The Fonolo solution was very easy to implement and the team has been great to work with since transitioning to production. Their service has substantially improved our abandon rate at a time when call volume increased substantially.
– Gene Oliver, Vice President of Information Technology & CIO, HKT Teleservices (US)
We launched Fonolo a little over a year ago and we didn’t see the dramatic, immediate results we anticipated. However, once we utilized Fonolo’s expert staff to help us analyze call data, we recognized that Fonolo was having a valuable impact. Fonolo helped us determine what the proper settings should be, and at that point we saw a noticeable abandon rate improvement.”
– Matt Zurcher, Senior Vice President of Customer Care, HomeAdvisor
We are always evaluating our customer relationships and customer experience with our brand. One of those primary touch points is our contact center. We like to provide a positive and convenient experience, and that’s where the Fonolo solution set has been able to assist us. Fonolo’s In-Call Rescue call-back option allows our customers to hold their place in queue without having to stay on the phone line. This added convenience has been well received by our customers and our team.
– Bill MacBride, Senior Vice President of Customer Care, Nutrisystem, Inc.
Previous award winners include J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. and UMass Memorial Health Care. Visit fonolo.com/awards to see our most recent winners.
Fonolo is the leading provider of cloud-based call-back solutions. The company’s innovative products improve the way call centers interact with their customers by seamlessly replacing hold time with a call-back. Regardless of where the conversation begins – on the web, mobile or by phone – Fonolo quickly and conveniently routes customers through the call center, connecting them to the right agent and eliminating hold time. A growing list of organizations trust Fonolo to improve the call center experience for their customers. Fonolo was named “Top Technology Provider” by the 2015 Call Center Week Awards.
To learn more about how Fonolo can help reduce abandonment rates, improve your customer experiences, and lower costs, visit fonolo.com.
Robin McConnell Shallow