TORONTO, ON – January 28, 2020 — Fonolo, the cloud-based call-back solution pioneer, announced today that it has saved consumers more than 53 years of hold time in 2019. That amounts to just under a whopping 28 million minutes.
The company continues to grow by helping organizations improve the call center experience across many different verticals including retail, finance, utilities, and healthcare.
“As consumer expectations evolve, companies must adapt and upgrade their technology to meet them. Consumers today are too busy to be kept waiting on hold,” says Shai Berger, CEO, Fonolo. “So, it’s no surprise that companies that replace hold time with a call-back have drastically improved their customer satisfaction rates.”
Fonolo’s solutions allows hundreds of organizations of all sizes to easily add cloud-based, call-back functionality to their contact centers. Its most recent customers include world-renowned Fortune 500 companies in the retail, healthcare, and financial industries.
Fonolo’s other notable accomplishments in 2019 include:
- The addition of a mobile-responsive widget, with updated security features;
- The introduction of new anytime call-back scheduling, allowing for 24/7 call-back capabilities;
- Additional reporting features through the Fonolo online portal, including a more advanced API;
- Radically reducing abandon rates and improving customer satisfaction at one of Canada’s largest HVAC service providers;
- Naming Garon La as VP of Customer Success and Daniela Puzzo as VP of Marketing;
- Announcing the winners of the Fonolo 2019 CX Excellence Awards; and
- The awarding of four new patents to its intellectual property portfolio, for a total of 21 key patents on contact center technology.
To learn more, visit fonolo.com or sign up for a 30-minute demo.
Fonolo, the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, has revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. The company’s patented call-back technology empowers customers with an innovative alternative to waiting on hold. Fonolo’s award-winning solutions are trusted by a growing list of call centers who aim to enhance the customer experience. From Fortune 500 companies to SMBs, Fonolo is valued by customers for its scalability, expertise, and proven ROI.
Visit fonolo.com to learn how your call center can reduce abandonment rates, smooth out call volume spikes, and lower costs.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com