You Can’t Afford to Put Callers on Hold
Putting callers on hold is a lose-lose proposition. With every minute spent on hold, your customer gets more frustrated while your call center wastes money keeping that phone line open.
Social media has added a new sense of urgency to this problem. Consumers are social sharing real time complaints that will ultimately drag down your brand’s reputation.
Learn why the best way to eliminate hold-times is to offer a call-back.
We talk about:
- What companies are doing right now to address this issue.
- How the smartphone makes it easier to fix the problem of hold-times.
- What major vendors are offering today (Avaya, Genesys, InIn, Cisco).
- Why companies are flocking to Fonolo’s cloud-based solution.
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media