Last week, Fonolo hosted a free webinar, “You Can’t Afford to Put Callers on Hold“. We reached record pre-registration numbers and the activity throughout the event was fabulous.
Here are some of the questions asked from our attendees:
- Is scheduled call-back dependent on the ACD functionality
- Once the call back is made, does Fonolo hand control back to the initiating ACD or web application? Or does Fonolo maintain control?
- Will call the handle time show the duration in the virtual queue?
- How does Fonolo handle toll-free costs?
- Does the caller maintain their place in line or are they connected when an agent becomes available?
Putting callers on hold is a lose-lose proposition. With every minute spent on hold, your customer gets more frustrated while your call center wastes money keeping that phone line open.
Social media has added a new sense of urgency to this problem. Consumers are social sharing real-time complaints that will ultimately drag down your brand’s reputation.
Learn why the best way to eliminate hold-times is to offer a call-back.
We talked about:
- What companies are doing right now to address this issue.
- How the smartphone makes it easier to fix the problem of hold-times.
- What major vendors are offering today (Avaya Callback Assist, Genesys, InIn, Cisco Courtesy Callback) in comparison to Fonolo’s In-Call Rescue
- Why companies are flocking to Fonolo’s cloud-based solution.
WATCH NOW: You Can’t Afford to Put Callers on Hold