Fonolo reached a great milestone last week when our customer, 1st United Services Credit Union, released a new iPhone app. The app’s “Contact Us” section includes Fonolo’s interface which lets their customers reach an agent with one tap — no phone menus, no waiting on hold.
What makes this deployment special? This credit union is also using Fonolo’s widget on their website AND using our In-Call Rescue service for callers who dial-in directly. So this is the first time Fonolo is being used on all three channels. You could call it a call-back “hat trick”, or a virtual queuing “triple play”. Whatever you call it, this is the future of the call center.
Want to learn more?
Watch this on-demand webinar, where the VP of Member Services at 1st USCU will join us to discuss the implementation of and early results from this ground-breaking deployment.
- Smartphone adoption rates and the impact on call centers
- How to use virtual queuing and visual IVR to replace hold-time with a call-back
- Tools to enhance your mobile apps with click-to-call
- Tips for lowering your handle times and improving the customer experience
- Case study with an industry leader: How 1st United Services Credit Union seized this opportunity to offer a great customer service experience.