When Facebook announced that it was opening up its Messenger platform to automated interactions, or “bots”, the media hype went into overdrive. VentureBeat declared “The Chatbot Gold Rush is Here” and TechCrunch called it the most important launch since the App Store. Before you knew it, the #botmania hashtag was trending.
What’s fueling this passion? Are we really witnessing a turning point in customer service or are we placing too much hope into an unproven model? Perhaps the sustained hype says more about the dissatisfaction with current customer service options than it does about bots.
Are Chatbots The Next Big Thing in Conversational Interfaces, or Just a Short-Term Fad?
Join our panel discussion on Thursday, May 26th at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT as the experts separate fact from #botmania fiction. Hear from the leading providers of chat solutions including, Olark, SnapEngage and 7. We’ll also be joined by Dan Miller, an industry analyst who has written extensively on “Conversational Commerce”, the umbrella topic for chat and bots.
We talk about:
- How Will Bots Impact Other Customer Service Channels?
- Are We Seeing Real Improvements in AI and Natural Language Understanding?
- Will Chat-Style User Experiences Replace The App-Centric Model?
- Plus So Much More!
Who should watch:
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VPs & Directors of Web/Social Media